- They can be (technically) necessary for the provision of our Services (e.g identify user logged in/logged out status)
- They help us to improve your user experience (e.g. to remember goods added to your shopping basket)
Refusing CookiesMost Browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies;
- In Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookies by clicking “Tools > Internet Explorer > Privacy “and selecting “Block All Cookies “using the sliding selector.
- In Firefox, You can adjust your cookies settings by clicking “Tools > Options > and Privacy”.
- In Chrome, You can adjust your cookies settings by clicking “More. Settings > Privacy and security > Site settings > Cookies”.
- In Safari, You can adjust your cookies settings by clicking “Preferences > Privacy > Cookies”.
- In Android, You can adjust your cookies settings by clicking “Settings > Site settings > Cookies”.